Our Mission & Vision
- To improve the quality of life for individuals and their families.
- To be the premiere resource for specialized Autism Services
- To give access to quality mental health care to individuals and their families
- To optimize human potential, increase quality of life and maximize engagement with life and values
Anupama Maruvada is the Founder and Clinical Director of CBT 2. She is an experienced Behavior Therapist for more than 14 years offering services to children, adults and their families. Her expertise lies in Child Behavior Therapy, Early Diagnosis and Intervention.
She has developed unique programs, to treat conditions like AUTISM, ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Learning Disabilities. The three programs that are very successful in CBT 2 are
- Infant Brain Stimulation (Activity based program for children under 15 months of age)
- BMSI Program (Behavior Modification & School Integration program for children under 5 years of age)
- Behavior Therapy Services (For children above 5 years of age)
She has worked in USA for 6 years before coming to India and founded CBT 2 in Bangalore that offers comprehensive child and adult behavior therapy services.
Besides her services in Bangalore, she also offers remote consulting and therapy sessions to clients in USA, Australia, Singapore and Middle East. She is a frequent invitee for guest lectures and workshops on parental training, Milestone Assessments, and Awareness Campaigns in various Children’s Hospitals and Schools in Bangalore and Visakhapatnam.
She has Masters focusing in Child Life and Family Studies from Illinois State University, Normal, IL, USA and also completed Masters in Human development from Sri Avinashilingam Deemed University, Coimbatore, India.
I won ‘Tamil Nadu State Council sponsorship’ to conduct thesis & ‘The Best Presenter’ award for my thesis on ‘Educational Aspirations of Young Adolescents in Urban and Rural areas’ from Tamil Nadu State Council in Social Sciences division.